My top 9 of 2018

Y'all, the more I look at my Top 9 for 2018, the more you make me laugh. Check these out with me:



Here's what you liked in 2018: 

  1. A cupcake menu (in fairness, it's a good list - and I'm always here for dunking on Mike Pence.)
  2. My "I Voted" sticker - hell yes, I'm happy about this one!
  3. Cute couple photo at The Darkness Underground's first Halloween party. I love this one always and forever.
  4. A 90's-era decorative statue that looks suspiciously like a phallus that can swim.
  5. A vanity shot of a hair style that took A Lot Of Time, You Guys.
  6. Sphynx with her titties out
  7. the Stargate in downtown Indianapolis
  8. pretty eye makeup applied poorly
  9. Starburst
To recap, we like sarcastic confections, 90's sci-fi references, selfies, dickfish, and titties. Good job, everyone! What a 2018 it was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday light reads - what I'm reading today

Sometimes a breakthrough looks like a breakdown, part 3: The first wolf

Five things I've learned after 2 weeks of Project 333