This is 34, and we have a winner!


Hey y'all! I made it to 34! My love gave me a cupcake and then fixed breakfast for me, him, and Bonus Kid. It's icy out, so we're having a delightfully lazy day in. I'm just watching bad sci-fi while working to schedule some posts for next week. Bonus Kid is playing games in his room, and David is making the kitchen smell amazing, because I asked for stew with plenty of potatoes for dinner.

That's not what you're looking for, is it. You wanna know who got the goods in the birthday drawing.

Congratulations, Jessica Love!


Jessica! You're getting the latest Dead Can Dance CD, Dionysis! Please send the Facebook page a message letting me know if you'd like this in the mail or email, and which address or email address to send it to. Thanks so much for liking the page on Facebook.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the very first drawing we've ever done! Please be on the lookout for future promotions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday light reads - what I'm reading today

Sometimes a breakthrough looks like a breakdown, part 3: The first wolf

Five things I've learned after 2 weeks of Project 333